Thursday, September 27, 2012

PRE SCHOOL PLAY


Just a quick post to thank everyone who reads my blog.  Overnight I passed 1 million pageviews, a bit mind boggling!  So I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and interest and hope you continue to find my posts useful in the future:-D

Just in case you are not aware, as well as my blog I
This time last year I barely knew what blogging was and never imagined a year on I would have my own blog.  But I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for all the fantastic bloggers out there that have inspired me along the way.  There are a few, which I feel have particularly influenced my jou
Wow!! 200 followers and 750 Facebook likes :D  Thanks everyone for your support and interest!
About Me
About Me
Cathy Denman
Fareham
Hi, I am Cathy, a Home-based Early Years Practitioner. I hope my blog will provide ideas to those working with under 5′s and inspire you to try something new! As I have to provide evidence that the children in my care are learning and developing, I have suggested possible links to the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) at the bottom of each blog. All the activities are easy and cheap to do.
Followers
Followers
Labels
Labels

1 comment: