Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ZA SITE MAJKI NA SVETOT

For all mothers of the world

1DETE: Buddy pieces let you pozboruvame, let you raska `reserves is {to know about the mother-to {i. Eve my mother is Najubavata mother of the world. And, what are your mothers {i?
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world is najubava mother to child najzinoto.
2dete: Mojata mother since Mila ubavi known stories and songs ~ s the person who sings in joy and shining.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world display marvelously Reddy, songs ~ ki ubavi pee on their Sakano child.
3DETE: Mom Bawa me moving, my nails are frequently! We ~ e {la hair, clothes clean and gives me the size and now we svetka {who utrinska rosa.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world taking care of cleanliness to be nejzinoto Sakano child.
4DETE: Who wants cake pieces slightly to come Kaj my mom! Drink, cake pieces, known to bake the cake herself.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world to drink, cake pieces, likes to bake cakes for their child.
5DETE: Mojata mother really does not ~ you enter it you dress pieces and prestil pieces I'm always {{ie.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world dress pieces and Ko {ul {ie pieces to their child.
6DETE And my mother knows cap and {al ~ e the knits, the sister dress often white and bluzava eve-See!
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world and cap {al ~ e known to knit, blouse dress ~ ei ~ ka and a lot of things for their child Sakano.
7DETE: Who does not serve {am mama e ta `na, na` aleno says like this: Whenever {older should serve a {{and} e and each wants!
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world wants to e mind, wants to work e {no nejzinoto child.
8DETE: Edna {tr ~ av and padnav watch, my blood, and often mom and Bakni bolkata me mine.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! All mothers in the world who is not} baknat passing pain of their child Sakano.
9DETE: I {a bev very painful. From pain cry ev. I kinds of {mama over to me crying.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world to care ii crying when it is painful nejzinoto child.
10DETE: Mojata mom becomes the earliest, work home and going to work, because me every morning at a party {and leads me.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world who is at work wants Immaculate `no play nejzinoto child.
11DETE: A evening of whom sednuva mom `no gali me, and I am firmly gu {int with my ra small pieces.
SITE: And my, and my, and my! Every mother in the world was very happy when I Gali and gu {ka nejzinoto Sakano child.

MOITE drugarcinja - MOJATA Ucitelka

Kindergarten E - , colleges , Sakana Corner MOE ,
VO thy stall   JAS SUM child TVOE .
---
ME THE WATER IN YOU TATO , MAMA ,
DA UCAM , rights MANY Nestle , HOME TO NO SEVEN ALONE .
---
MANY DRURČINJA IN YOU   HAVE ,
EVERY DEN PEJAM , for laughs , VO thy stall for Graeme .
---
TOYS MISCELLANEOUS HAVE IN KUKLENOTO Corner TVOE ,
PLAYING MANY GAME , NAJPOVEḰE SO   Kukleta MOE .
---
VO by the construction Corner Grade TRAIN , MOST AND TRUCK ,
A SO Clean the KOCKI sometimes I PLANE .
---
STAPČETO MI E HORSE , imagining SE ' and six ,
A SMALL ELEPHANT , THE EDEN TON , FOR ME ' NO E WHOLESALE   SOMETHING .
---
DANCE , UCAM , growth , TASKS LESNO resave ,
AND MANY VALUABLE habits acquired .
---
EVERYONE greets , TOYS IN PLACE Redam ,
RACE always mijam , EXAMPLES UBAVI follow .
---
UCAM PO TROTOAR DA DCAM , SCOREBOARD TO follows ,
WHO STREET PREM , constitutes LEFT - RIGHT WATCH .
---
LISTEN PRIKAZNI MISCELLANEOUS ,: tie , KONJOT AND DOGS ,
FOR machetes DEKA most interesting E spreading VO KCET .
---
FOR VOLK BAD , BABA MECA AND FOR lisicata - Itrić
VO wasteland KRASNI , LISTEN MANY BASNI .
---
RAZGOVARAME FOR Beauty IN the rich   ESEN I SNEŽNATA WINTER ,
РАЗЗЕЛЕНЕТАТА ПРОЛЕТ СО РАЗВИГОРОТ И ЖЕШТИНИТЕ ВО ЛЕТОТО ШТО ГИ ИМА .
---
EVERY DEN picture , modeled , SO LJUBOV decorating ,
FROM THE HEART Versatile BOI , FOR UBAVI Nestle Selecting a .
---
Able to learn WHAT E TOA HEALTHY FOOD
( CITE GI PROJECTS AND SECOND ACTIVITY , CELEBRATION AND SL .)
----
SE GRIŽIŠ UMNA DA bidam , Ucitelka MY MILA ,
MI Auxiliary DA grew , MANY Nestle DA Learn .
---
JAS I MOITE drugarcinja MUCH YOU THANK YOU ,
FOR thy Dobrin LJUBOV TI gifts .
---
RAZDELBATA ( KUSA ) SO YOU , Ucitelka MY Draga ,
MANY E accurately , OTI NASMEVKATA TI E TREASURE .
---
Kindergarten - COLLEGE , HOT GNEZDO MOE ,
DOGLEDANJE ( DO ESEN ) TI SIZE SAKANOTO CHILD (( students ) TVOE .
---
ПОРАКАТА ВО " ОДАТА НА ДЕТСТВОТО "SCENARIO   ЧЕСНО И УМНО ЌЕ ЈА СЛЕДАМ ,
OTI JAS - IDEN MAN , SAKAM real DA Vrede .

---
UČITELKATA
СРЕЌАТА ПОСТОЈАНО НЕКА ВИ ЦВЕТА , БИДЕТЕ КАКО ПТИЦИ БЕЗГРИЖНО ШТО ЛЕТААТ !
HOW TO SHIP A SAFE WHAT ship ,   SE UBAVO VO ŽOVOTOT DA VI ODI !

AUTHOR
---
ELISAVETA SMIČKOSKA - KIKOVIḰ

P . S .
РЕЦИТАЛОТ ВО ОДРЕДЕНИ ЦЕЛИНИ МОЖЕ ДА БИДЕ ПРОТКАЕН СО   СООТВЕТНИ   ПЕСНИ
 I   rhythmically - MUSIC PLAYING .


FOR the holiday THE MOTHER MOJATA
To sum bird flashing easy,
which izviva wings in strong joy,
for the holiday at my mother
would ispeal a pearl song,
Mila Mamo, have eternal youth.

To sum tell you what was the penny clear,
I would Galel with its water
and with tenderness in the heart would Kazal:
Be Mamo forever young, the same,
thank Mamo which bore me.

Looking to the sky as dawn clear,
To sum Sun pearls as toci,
order and Daryl kitka star the dream
to glow and who Heavenly Fathers.

To sum uste, which you would not like,
Aladin and the marvelous tales,
najubava a wish in the heart nosam,
summer Pesno how easy bird,
Say hello to all mothers in the world.


CHILDREN VE MOLAT
So children should be glad that the case
Tolku not Be less strict when it learns.
So children should not know how Topol soncev air
when the game's mom from morning to night so.
So children should honorably, truth to tell,
and'll then be easy and should not be lying.
So children should be the same who so buddy or brother,
and detskoto pure heart will increased by cel floor.

New Year
The old slowly odminuva
solved in pensions that departs .
Place the new she has deviates
thus needs to be shall act .

The new recently in 2013 will not come
the old already mandate and projde .
In The new year all desires posakuvaat
A children at that time paḱetčonja you receive .

Wishes this New Year that neither is The Happy
so desires for success , that of be - Bereḱitna !
The children have desires one number .
And , I posakuvam health and fortune in The life of mine .

Site Wishes to anyone the to be fulfill
was in the children's soul as posakuvaat
because all children The new year
with songs of joy I dočekuvaat
and the most i can rejoice .













FOR DAY TO ALL MOTHERS
1DETE: For mothers day to all the children hide secrets. From the site najubavi desires floral ven pieces Vijat.
2dete: Who speaks maa pearl of {kolki the odronuva. Thousand yvona the razlevaat, all the songs in one slevaat.
3DETE: When mother speaks each word is lakokrila {birds to flight down the garden flower, {sletuva to the green wire.
4DETE: When Mom Speaks with Lyrics teach ear, so ukoruva song. For mothers day to all children najmngu rejoice and various gifts daruvaat.
5DETE: [to} ei gifts to your mom?
6DETE Just Bakni `and hot.
7DETE: A flowers} e?
8DETE: Cve} e} ei posadime in the garden and a flower for all mothers.
SITE: The mother of beauty is beauty.


FOR DAY TO ALL MOTHERS
1DETE: For mothers day to all the children hide secrets. From the site najubavi desires floral ven pieces Vijat.
2dete: Who speaks maa pearl of {kolki the odronuva. Thousand yvona the razlevaat, all the songs in one slevaat.
3DETE: When mother speaks each word is lakokrila {birds to flight down the garden flower, {sletuva to the green wire.
4DETE: When Mom Speaks with Lyrics teach ear, so ukoruva song. For mothers day to all children najmngu rejoice and various gifts daruvaat.
5DETE [it} ei gifts to your mom?
6DETE Just Bakni `and hot.
7DETE And flowers} e?
8DETE: Cve} e} ei posadime in the garden and a flower for all mothers.
SITE: The mother of beauty is beauty.


FOR DAY TO ALL MOTHERS
1DETE: For mothers day to all the children hide secrets. From the site najubavi desires floral ven pieces Vijat.
2dete: Who ma m and speaks of pearl {kolki the odronuva. Thousand yvona the razlevaat, all the songs in one slevaat.
3DETE: When mother speaks each word is lakokrila {birds to flight down the garden flower, {sletuva to the green wire.
4DETE: When Mom Speaks with Lyrics teach ear, so ukoruva song. For mothers day to all children najmngu rejoice and various gifts daruvaat.
5DETE: [to} ei gifts to your mom?
6DETE Just Bakni `and hot.
7DETE: A flowers} e?
8DETE: Cve} e} ei posadime in the garden and a flower for all mothers.

SITE:  The mother of beauty is beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment